ROE 41 News & Updates
- Transportation Departments: We have a new web page just for you. It contains everything you need to know about helping your potential school bus drivers obtain a “School Bus Driver Permit”. A School Bus Driver Permit, issued by the Secretary of State, is required to transport students in the state of Illinois. Click HERE to go there. Enjoy!
- Madison County Transition Fair 2023 (FREE) - March 9th - Click HERE for the flyer.
- 2023 Illinois Sheriffs’ Association scholarship program will award 2 $500.00 scholarships. Click HERE for information and HERE for the application.
- Madison County Vocational Adjunct Counseling 2022-2023 Budget Hearing Notice - Click HERE for more information.
- Click HERE for the Madison County Vocational Adjunct Counseling 2022-2023 Budget.
- Center for Educational Opportunities (Troy, IL) has openings for a Math teacher, a PE teacher and 1 Counselor/Social Worker.
Click HERE for more details.
- To read the recent Madison County "Talk Around Town" newsletter featuring an article on the "Give 30" program, click HERE.
- The Substitute Process - Click HERE to go to our "Substitute Process" page.
- Substitute Teacher News (WE NEED SUBS!): In an effort to reduce the substitute teacher shortage, ISBE is now offering a reimbursement of application and registration fees to qualifying applicants. Click HERE for more information () or HERE to visit the substitute page at the ISBE website.
- Juvenile Resource Directory - Click HERE for a great .pdf resource of available Madison County resources for juveniles.
- Madison County Vocational Adjunct Counseling Budget 2021 - 2022 - Click HERE (7.1 MB )
- Attendance Matters! Good attendance makes a difference and getting a good education depends on it. Please download, print and use this flyer to support good attendance as you see fit from your friends at the Madison County Regional Office of Education. Click HERE to get your copy. (17 MB - 2 sided )
- Illinois House Bill provides that if a student turns 22 during the time in which the student's in-person instruction is suspended for a period of 3 months or more during the school year as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, then the student is eligible for special education services through the end of the following school year (rather than being eligible for such services only until the day before the student's 22nd birthday). Read the bill HERE.
- MANDATED & RECOMMENDED TRAININGS FOR SCHOOL PERSONNEL - All certified staff & those who work with pupils should download and read this document. Click HERE to read the ISBE document.
- Cahokia Mounds poster contest winners announced! Click HERE for a press release from Rob Werden, Madison County Regional Office of Education Superintendent. Click HERE for a photo of the 2021 winners.
- As of July 1, 2021 the price of fingerprints will be $45.00 - Cash Only. We do not accept bills over $50.00. Call 618.296.4530 to schedule an appointment. Fingerprinting is by appointment only.
- The Regional Board of School Trustees upcoming meeting dates: January 9, 2023; April 3, 2023. For a printable version of these dates, please click HERE.
- teachillinois.org - Your Professional Development Online- what you want, how you want it & when you want it! Online PD!
- Give 30 information: Give 30 is a mentoring program that is designed to provide "at risk" youth with positive support in their lives. Click HERE for information and application. (Please note that the Give30 Mentoring Program is temporarily suspended. Stay tuned for more news.)
- What ROEs Can Do For You! Click HERE to read the new IARSS (Illinos Association of Regional Superintendents of Schools) flyer. You might be surprised at all we do!
- The new VISIONS Transition Guide & Resource Directory for Madison County & Surrounding Communities is now available online. Please click HERE to read more!
- If you are wondering which school district is the correct one for your family, click HERE.
- Livescan electronic fingerprinting is available to the public at the ROE #41 office. Forms and information are HERE. (Please note: Fingerprinting is available on Monday through Friday, 8:30 - 4:00 by appointment only.)
- Teachers - Make Sure To Update Your Information On ELIS - Click HERE
- The ISBE Facebook page is HERE.
Click HERE for more information about Illinois Vision 20/20 Initiative.
"Fulfilling the Promise of Public Education in Illinois"
The Madison County Pearson Vue Testing Center is now located in Edwardsville at
1310 North Main. Call us at 618.307.5131 if you have any questions.
Click HERE for more information.