- NEW! Construction Camp Is Now Open! Click HERE to register. About the Construction Camp: ROE 41 is proud to add another camp to our other camps (STEM & Ag) this summer. The camp will be held June 15 - 19 from 8:00 - 2:00 at the Center for Educational Opportunities, 201 Staunton Road, Troy, IL 62294. The fee is $75.00. Construction Camp days will include hands on construction related work as well as classroom and lab activities. Camp activities will provide age appropriate knowledge and hands-on skill development in a fun learning environment. Campers in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade will learn how to build a short wall, install drywall, mix and pour concrete, build a block wall and build a model construction project. Campers in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade will learn to build floors, walls, roofs, and how to install doors, windows, siding and shingles while building a full size shed. If you like learning how things are built and building, this camp is for you!
- STEM Camp registration is now open! Click on "Workshops/Events" above and then down to "STEM Camp Information" to register 2nd through 6th grade students.
- Important updates:
1. McKinney-Vento liaisons: Please contact Tim Rhymer with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 618.578.3030.
2. Fingerprinting & in-person GED requests: the ROE will be doing fingerprints and in-person GED requests on Tuesdays ONLY by appointment only. Please call 618.296.4530 for an appointment.
3. The Granite City Pearson Vue testing center will be closed until at least April 16th. Check back for more updates. (Note: Pearson will be contacting candidates.)
4. All Give 30 mentoring will be suspended until further notice.
5. The Senior Olympiad and the Young Authors has been canceled for 2020. We're looking forward to 2021!
- The ISBE letter from the Illinois state superintendent concerning school closings from March 17th - March 30th. - Click HERE
- Education-Related Guidance for Illinois Schools and School Districts Regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 from the ISBE. - 3/12/2020 - Click HERE
- MANDATED & RECOMMENDED TRAININGS FOR SCHOOL PERSONNEL - All certified staff & those who work with pupils should download and read this document. Click HERE for the download.
- Directions Conference 2020 - June 9 & 10 - Regency Center - O'Fallon, IL - http://directionsconference.com/
- The 2019-2020 Madison County Consolidated school calendar is HERE.
- Read the Fall version of the ROE 41 Newsletter online HERE.
- The ROE 41 "Give 30" mentoring program is featured in SIUE's "Alestle" newspaper. Click HERE to read the article. (Give 30 might be for you!)
- Effective July 1, 2018 the cost of a GED transcript will be $10.00 (from $8.00).
- teachillinois.org - Your Professional Learning. . . what you want, how you want it & when you want it! Online PD!
- Substitute Teacher News: In an effort to reduce the substitute teacher shortage, ISBE is now offering a reimbursement of application and registration fees to qualifying applicants. Click HERE for more information () or HERE to visit the substitute page at the ISBE website.
- Educator Licensure changes based on Senate Bill 2912 and House Bill 2657 effective immediately. Click HERE to review. (Very important major changes!)
- Several Madison County high schools awarded fellows at the Mannie Jackson Center for Humanities. Click HERE to see the entire story.
- Give 30 information: Give 30 is a mentoring program that is designed to provide "at risk" youth with positive support in their lives. Click HERE for information and application. Visit the website HERE.
- Interested in Substitute Teaching? Click HERE for directions on how to become a substitute teacher.
- What ROEs Can Do For You! Click HERE to read the new IARSS (Illinos Association of Regional Superintendents of Schools) flyer. You might be surprised at all we do!
- The new VISIONS Transition Guide & Resource Directory for Madison County & Surrounding Communities is now available online. Please click HERE to read more!
- ROE 41 has an ACT Workkeys testing center as well as a Pearson Vue testing center. Please click HERE for more information.
- Madison County Transition Planning Committee’s (TPC) "Get It Done" event is in the news! Click HERE to read the story.
- If you are wondering which school district is the correct one for your family, click HERE.
- Livescan electronic fingerprinting is available to the public at the ROE #41 office. Forms and information are HERE.
- FAQ for Educator Licensure Information System - ELIS (interactive Word document)
- Teachers - Make Sure To Update Your Information On ELIS - Click HERE
- The ISBE Facebook page is HERE.
- Follow the ROE #41 Blog
Click HERE for more information about Illinois Vision 20/20 Initiative.
"Fulfilling the Promise of Public Education in Illinois"