With the recent transition to licensure and ELIS, paper forms are no longer accepted. You must apply for all licenses and endorsements using ELIS.
Please follow the instructions below to create a user name and password.
- Go to: http://isbe.net
- Click on "Teachers"
- Click on "Log in to ELIS"
- Click on "Login to your ELIS account" in the "Educator Access" panel
- Click on " Click Here for First Time Access to the ELIS System" or "Sign Up Now"
- Fill out all personal information required and click continue
- On the next screen, you will have a confirmation screen – click continue.
- You have now created your ELIS account and can view your license, apply for new endorsements, update your personal information and much more.
CAUTION: Licenses are considered LAPSED six months after registration expires.